At Colvestone, children participate in assemblies to discuss and reflect a themed focus.
In Autumn term, our focus has been, 'Making My Mental Health a Priority.'
Assemblies are as follows:
- Monday – Key stage assemblies. Focus: PSHE
- Tuesday – Class Assemblies. Focus: Reading
- Wednesday – Class Assembly.
- Thursday – Key stage Music Assembly
- Friday – Key Stage Celebration Assembly
There are also planned assemblies throughout the year based on different themes, such as Anti-Bullying, Online- Safety, Science Week, etc.
At the beginning of Autumn 1, the children were introduced to their new Executive Head, Robin Warren, Head of School, Anna Lucey and Business Manager, Jatin Shamji.
The children had fun learning about their new leaderships roles and what they enjoyed doing when not at work.