At Colvestone, it is a requirement that all of our children come to school in uniform.
Wearing a school uniform promotes a feeling of belonging and community. All of our children are proud to represent the school and are encouraged to learn, play and work together.
All Colvestone uniform can bepurchased online from Mapac.
All children are expected to wear
- A green sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- White or yellow shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- Grey or black shorts if the weather is warm
- Grey or black jogging bottoms for Nursery and Reception only
- Black shoes (Plain black trainers are acceptable)
- Grey or black tights white socks for summer
- Plain black, or grey hijab or headscarf - if required
- Warm hat, gloves, scarf for the winter months
- Sensible hair accessories that match the uniform
Kit for P.E.
- Black or grey shorts or track suit bottoms
- White t-shirt
- Black plimsolls or trainers
Children are not allowed to wear
- Jewellery - except gold studs/sleeper earrings and watches.
- Coloured or patterned leggings
- Patterned tights
- Multi-coloured trainers
If it is a rainy start to the day and children are wearing wellies please ensure your child brings school shoes to change into.
Children's uniform should be labelled with their name